How We Restore Confidence in Your Company
Overspray Removal is a complete specialized removal and polish process that utilizes unique techniques to remove any contaminants materials from the vehicle surfaces.
Our experienced technicians are dispatched coast-to-coast and prepared to process one vehicle or thousands. They are highly trained and possess the knowledge and capabilities to deal with challenging situations.
Pre Cleaning Inspections
- Thorough inspections of the vehicle.
- Any pre-existing damage such as: scratches, dents and chips are located and documented.
- Photos are taken of the vehicle and damage, then shared with the responsible party.
Complete Hand Washing
- The vehicle is washed by hand prior to contaminant removal
- Ensure that no foreign particles/debris is present during the cleaning phase
- After all contaminant materials have been removed, our technicians perform a complete exterior detailing.
- A tough coating of polymer sealant is applied by hand to all painted surfaces.
- Tires and wheels are cleaned and shined.
- All windows and painted areas are thoroughly inspected for smudges or any missed overspray
Molding Cleaning & Restoration
- We developed and use the most advanced process in the world.
- Rubber, plastic and painted trim items are repaired, not replaced.
- After all repairs have been made, our certified technicians will walk the vehicle with the claimant.
- Each panel will be inspected to ensure accuracy and overall claimant satisfaction.
- A release is signed and any items that could not be cleaned (i.e. convertible top or motorcycle saddle), will be noted.
When Overspray Falls, Make the Call
Overspray claims don’t happen every day for you—but they are everyday occurrences for us. With only one call, we provide a clear path for managing your overspray claims.
We handle every aspect of your claim event. From scheduling through the entire remediation process, until the job is complete.